Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Is this thing on?


Hello world! My name is Stephanie and I'm a stay at home mommy of a beautiful 2 year old boy and a 10 month old girl. I love being at home with my kiddos!!! This blog is about my life with my hubby, my kids and our farm.

Our farm. Seems strange to say, "our farm". It is an OLD farm. With an old farmhouse and four detached, run down barns. We bought our little 4 1/2 arces in 2008, moved in July 4, 2009 and we're still working on everything.

This property was a foreclosure and was left all alone for over a year. It was a total mess inside and we've been slowly chipping away at it. I've started to think about the outside recently and I think I've got my husband halfway talked into letting me plant a pumpkin patch next year.

So much to do, so little time. I think I'll have to blog more about my vision for the farm later. Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment