Saturday, August 14, 2010

My 2 1/2 year old...

My son likes to take our wallets when we're not looking - not for the money. He likes to take the credit cards/licenses/library cards (any cards) and stick them under the TV. Perhaps he thinks it's an ATM - I don't know. However, the TV is big and quite heavy and Mike has to lift it up while I fish out the cards that have been wedged between TV and the stand. You'd think we would put our wallets where he can't reach right? You are correct! However, while I was taking a shower yesterday, he ran to the dining room table, pushed a chair to the breakfast bar, climbed up and grabbed my wallet so he could shove all of my cards under the TV to make his transactions. Little bugger. He's so sweet that it's impossible for me to stay angry.

I've been voraciously looking for farming blogs to help me on my quest for restoring our farm for the "pumpkin extravaganza" that is to come. Seriously, I have a vision in my mind and I wish it were spring 2011 so I can get to work! In the meantime, I'm going to create the perfect pumpkin pie this fall. YUMMY!

No comments:

Post a Comment