Friday, August 20, 2010

My little girl

Isabella is 10 months old today and she started to crawl a week ago. Oh how the time flies. She is the sweetest little thing - a wonderful baby and I'm so blessed to have to happy, healthy babies. Little do they know what is in store for them when they get older. Oh farm work... sweet farm work...Hehehehehehe

Last night Dada took us for a ride on the Ranger (all four of us) down through the old railroad bed next to our property. I couldn't help but think that it would make a great hayride trail if we could trim it back a little bit - I didn't tell Mike that though... not yet.

I've seen blooming mums already and my eyes are looking all over for the first pumpkin! Haven't seen one yet, but I know it'll be soon. However, the corn started to change color and their steady decline to harvest is quickly approaching. Yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment