Monday, January 24, 2011

Snow Days = Quilt Daze

My little guy turned 3. THREE!!! I just can't believe that my first born is growing up so quickly. Everyone said that it goes by fast and it sure is flying by. We had a little party for him at Acres of Fun with some close friends and family. The kids had a blast and the parents were exhausted after 2 hours of total fun madness!!! Great times....
Onto quilting news... I joined Fat Quarter Shop's "Civil War Chronicles" BOM and my very first one arrived today!!! YAY!!! Here's a peek at my package today: I want to start on the BOM, but I have this project all ready (and washed) to cut and piece for a Christmas quilt. This particular quilt is going to be MINE - I'm not giving it to anyone!!!
So much to do and so little time with a now 3 year old and a 1 year old. AND I have the Frolic quilt to ripstitch and hand quilt. Good thing everyday is cold and snowy right now, I'm getting more accomplished!!!

1 comment:

  1. Love the civil war project and fabrics. Thanks for a close up of that. I've seen the pattern and thought it looked super!

    ReplyDelete