Sunday, January 30, 2011

Knitting

I knitted this beautiful pink dish towel!!! Yes, ME!!! Friday night I went over to Grandma Betty's and she taught me how to knit. (Well, she taught me in between all the wine and conversation.) I loved every minute of it, thank you Grandma Betty!!! I love you!!!

I decided to piece the Christmas quilt before the BOM. It's all cut out, but I realized I needed a whiter "white" than what I have on hand. It's a little bit of a setback, so I'll just have to pick up the knitting needles again. =D

1 comment:

  1. Cannot believe you finished your dish cloth already!! It is beautiful, don't you agree? Next we need to choose a cloth with "sock" stitches.. I sense very warm feet before too long! You are amazing! Tks for the kind words, it was a fun first knitting session!! I love you too, Special Lady!

    ReplyDelete